Find out About Our Products and Pipeline
We are committed to excellence in everything we do, including helping our Company achieve its Mission and Vision.
SCILEX Corporate Mission
SCILEX Pharmaceuticals responsibly develops and brings branded pharmaceutical products to market using groundbreaking technologies that maximize quality of life for all.
SCILEX Corporate Vision
We are uncompromising in our focus to become the global pharmaceutical leader in pain management. We are committed to social, environmental, economic, and ethical responsibility. Dedicated to using our international partnerships, we deliver the next generation of trailblazing products that are responsible by design.
SCILEX Corporate Values
Our values are at the heart of our corporate culture and the foundation for our partnerships. We strive to live by these values every day to make a positive impact on the world:
We are determined to relieve pain for all of our stakeholders.
We are strengthened by the multiplicity of our experiences, backgrounds, outlooks, and partnerships
We are committed to being part of the solution the right way
When it comes to doing the right thing, we do not compromise
Our products are built on a foundation of proven trust
Our outlook is socially, environmentally, economically, and ethically focused
These values are at the core of our successful collaborations and relationships with strategic partners through whom we are able to acquire, develop, and promote prescription medicines.
Meet Our Team of Experienced Veterans
SCILEX is led by a passionate team of industry veterans and visionary thinkers, committed to excellence and expansion through a collaborative approach and successful partnerships.
Our seasoned and driven executive team has the right experience to effectively acquire, develop, and commercialize.
- Global expertise in sales, marketing, operations, business development, regulatory, finance, compliance, and legal
- Successful clinical development and regulatory approval of multiple branded and generic products; our Board Member, Dr. Eric Floyd, has been involved with the regulatory approval of more than twenty branded products
- Launch and management experience of more than fifteen branded and generic products, including seven branded products for the treatment of chronic and acute pain management
- Marketing leadership for products that generated, in aggregate, in excess of $4 billion in sales annually
- Demonstrated marketing, sales management, and sales training leadership for seven branded pain products.
- Established relationships with KOLs in chronic pain management and acute pain management and post-op pain management since 1998.
- Finance and operations experience involving drug products including management of gross to net revenues as well as being responsible for managing promotional budgets
- Established trade relationships with key accounts such as wholesalers, distributors, and retailers
Co-Founder and CEO
Co-Founder and COO
Explore Partnership Opportunities With Us
SCILEX’s business model is based upon building strong relationships with leading companies that innovate, manufacture, develop, market and sell novel products and technologies.
In addition, in order to effectively utilize our resources, the Company operates ‘virtually’ by bringing in leaders in the industry as consultants to assist the Company in various areas. The management team works with leading consultants including:
- Ken Smith, Ph.D. (IP Counsel)
- Beckloff Associates/Cardinal Health (cGMP Consultant)
- Clinipace Worldwide (CRO, Regulatory)
- Lowenstein Sandler, LLP (Outside Legal Counsel)
- Chord Advisors (Financial Advisors)
- BDO USA, LLP (Auditor)
- David Rosen, Partner, Foley & Lardner (FDA counsel)
A business model focused on providing near-term returns and long-term growth.
At SCILEX, we’re future-focused and passionate about progress. We specialize in developing and commercializing late-stage pharmaceutical products for the treatment of pain.
As your partner, we will develop and commercialize pharmaceutical products using innovative technologies that offer maximum value to patients and help address unmet needs.